DESCRIPTIONThese Wacker Neuson vibratory plates offer functionality and performance at a value price. The compact design allows for compaction of mixed soils in the narrowest of spaces – even in extremely narrow trenches. The guide handle with vibration dampening means longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- These plates provide optimum results for a variety of compaction applications. Asphalt models are suitable for hot or cold asphalt applications.
- Guide handle with patented vibration dampening increases operator comfort and reduces fatigue.
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- The large capacity water tank features wide fill opening on the asphalt plate models for easy operator use and improved productivity.
- Two engine options available: a Honda engine or the technically superior Wacker Neuson WM170 engine.