These Wacker Neuson vibratory plates offer functionality and performance at a value price. The compact design allows for compaction of mixed soils in the narrowest of spaces – even in extremely narrow trenches. The guide handle with vibration dampening means longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
- These plates provide optimum results for a variety of compaction applications. Asphalt models are suitable for hot or cold asphalt applications.
- >Guide handle with patented vibration dampening increases operator comfort and reduces fatigue.
- Specially designed exciter bearings reduce maintenance and improve productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
- The large capacity water tank features wide fill opening on the asphalt plate models for easy operator use and improved productivity.
- Two engine options available: a Honda engine or the technically superior Wacker Neuson WM170 engine.
- Base Plate Size (L x W): 23 x 19.5 in
- Operating weight: 179 lbs | 81 kg
- Operating Height: 21.6 in
- Water tank capacity: 11 US qt
- Compacted area: 7,492 ft 2/hr
- Forward speed: up to 95 ft/min
- Max. centrifugal force: 2,923 lbs
- Engine Type: Honda GX160 Air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder
- Displacement: 9.9 in3
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.9 US qt
- Run Time: 4.75 hr