- Maximum control and nearly effortless operation - Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) gives you the same performance at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans. Perfect results in all edging areas and in small areas.
- Versions for every job and preference - Different engine options provide versatility to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
- Variable speeds - Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing. For wider speed range choose our models equipped with CVT clutch.
- Optimal concrete burnishing - Possible to adjust blade pitch up to 30°.
- Gyroscopic stop for safety - Gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide operator protection by stopping handle rotation within three-quarters turn.
- Ergonomic working position - Height adjustable handle with Pro-Shift™ System enables continuous adjustment of the floating blade pitch as well as individual height adjustment.