DESCRIPTIONHusqvarna K970 16” # 967348101 - Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning - The semi-automatic Smart Tension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Sturdy and reliable - Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start - The unique design of the carburetor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Long service intervals - A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Less slurry and low water consumption - Excellent dust control with our wet cutting kit. A progressive water valve for exact adjustment of the water volume to efficiently bind the dust and reduce slurry.
- Light and powerful - A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.