Husqvarna K 770 VAC is a lightweight power cutter for dry cutting and has the power and all qualities of the standard K 770 while adding the benefit of dust extraction. With an easy to connect 2 inch hose dust is effectively transported to an external dust extractor. K 770 VAC has an impressive maximum cutting depth of 122 mm, very close to that of a 14” machine. Suitable with a Husqvarna S 26 dust extractor.
- Easy to connect – The 2” hose is easily connected to an external dust extractor.
- Effective cutting – The powerful engine paired with the external dust extractor enables superior dry cutting performance.
- Maximized cutting depth – The integrated gearbox, positioning of the pulley and the 60 mm ﬂange enables a cutting depth of 123 mm, very close to that of a 14″ machine.
- Smart and effective protection – The double foldable protections enable better dust handling and fold into the blade guard during operation.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning – The semi-automatic Smart Tension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful – A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm – The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Output power: 5 hp
- Cylinder displacement: 4.48 cu. inch
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V): 711 g/kWh
- Cutting depth, max: 4.8 in
- Blade diameter, max: 12 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.16 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 10000 fpm
- Product size length: 28.6 in
- Product size width: 8.7 in
- Product size height: 16.1 in
- Weight: 24.25 lbs
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 98 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 4.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.8 m/s²