DESCRIPTIONHusqvarna K 770 VAC is a lightweight power cutter for dry cutting and has the power and all qualities of the standard K 770 while adding the benefit of dust extraction. With an easy to connect 2 inch hose dust is effectively transported to an external dust extractor. K 770 VAC has an impressive maximum cutting depth of 122 mm, very close to that of a 14'' machine. Suitable with a Husqvarna S 26 dust extractor.
- Easy to connect - The 2'' hose is easily connected to an external dust extractor.
- Effective cutting - The powerful engine paired with the external dust extractor enables superior dry cutting performance.
- Maximized cutting depth - The integrated gearbox, positioning of the pulley and the 60 mm ﬂange enables a cutting depth of 123 mm, very close to that of a 14" machine.
- Smart and effective protection - The double foldable protections enable better dust handling and fold into the blade guard during operation.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning - The semi-automatic Smart Tension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful - A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm - The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.