Husqvarna K770 Cut Off Saw with No Vacuum Attachment – The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Easy to connect – The 2” hose is easily connected to an external dust extractor.
- Effective cutting – The powerful engine paired with the external dust extractor enables superior dry cutting performance.
- Maximized cutting depth – The integrated gearbox, positioning of the pulley and the 60 mm ﬂange enables a cutting depth of 123 mm, very close to that of a 14″ machine.
- Smart and effective protection – The double foldable protections enable better dust handling and fold into the blade guard during operation.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning – The semi-automatic Smart Tension minimizes the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful – A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm – The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Cylinder displacement: 4.48 cu. inch
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Product size width: 8.86 in
- Product size height: 16.34 in
- Weight: 22.4 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.3 m/s²