DESCRIPTIONDMS 240 is an electric drill motor and stand system for a wide variety of core drilling applications. An ideal system for medium core drilling in walls, floors and roofs up to 10 in. diameter. The stand is easy to tilt, and the back support provides reliable and stable angle drilling, saving you setup time and body stress. This system can be used for ventilation, plumbing waste evacuation pipes, barriers and road signs.
- Optimum feed speed - Carriage with single and double gearing for efficient drilling.
- User-friendly base plate - Lightweight base plate made of aluminum with integrated vacuum base, means fast setup with no damages to the surroundings.
- Overload protection - Increases productivity and extends service life.
- Easy transportation - The stand is equipped with transport wheels.
- Angle drilling - Drilling holes in stepless adjustable angles.
- Barriers - Drilling for installation of stair rails, fences, etc.
- Channels, pipes and cables - Drilling ventilation channels and holes for pipes and cables.
- Stitch drilling - Drilling multiple holes next to each other to make openings.
- Water evacuation - Drilling for water evacuation.