The Husqvarna CT 48 walk-behind trowels with a diameter of 122 cm are ideal for finishing medium-large areas. The trowels are optimally balanced, therefore they can be effortlessly controlled in the wide range of speeds. The transmission brake, electronic safety switch and engine speed sensor offer additional triple protection for the user. In an emergency situation the device will simply switch off and the handle will come to a stand-still after no more than a three-quarter turn. Furthermore, the unit will only start if the throttle lever is set to zero. This prevents an inadvertent rotation of the handle on start-up.
- Maximum control and nearly effortless operation – Patented dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) gives you the same performance at all speeds with all types of blades including float pans. Perfect results in all edging areas and in small areas.
- Versions for every job and preference – Different engine options provide versatility to meet individual preferences and job site conditions.
- Variable speeds – Low speeds for floating, high speeds for burnishing. For wider speed range choose our models equipped with CVT clutch.
- Optimal concrete burnishing – Possible to adjust blade pitch up to 30°.
- Gyroscopic stop for safety – Gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide operator protection by stopping handle rotation within three-quarters turn.
- Ergonomic working position – Height adjustable handle with Pro-Shift™ System enables continuous adjustment of the floating blade pitch as well as individual height adjustment.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Motor/engine model: GX240
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 7.9 hp
- Output power (As rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 5.9 kW
- Power output: 7.9 hp
- Fuel tank volume: 5.3 l
- Model (only integration): CT 48
- Blades: 4 pcs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 109 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 95 dB(A)