DESCRIPTIONHusqvarna’s 525PT5S is the longest telescopic pole saw in its class*. Engineered with Husqvarna’s LowVib™ technology, the pole saw delivers low vibration levels for maximum safety and ease of use. The 525PT5S is powered by X-Torq® engine technology that delivers an excellent power-to-weight ratio. The automatic bar and chain oiler, toolless air filter access, and commercial-grade, 7-spline solid shaft all provide the performance and reliability you need to get the job done. For superior productivity and precision cutting, put a 525PT5S pole saw to work on your next pruning or Climbing job.
- Auto return stop switch - Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Intuitive controls - The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Telescopic tube - The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Magnesium clutch housing - Robust magnesium clutch housing for tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Rear impact guard - The rear-impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Chain lubrication - Adjustable, automatic chain lubrication.
- Air Purge - Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Efficient air filter - The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Stand alone starter - The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Metal skid plate - Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- X-Torq® engine - The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.