Husqvarna’s 525PT5S is the longest telescopic pole saw in its class*. Engineered with Husqvarna’s LowVib™ technology, the pole saw delivers low vibration levels for maximum safety and ease of use. The 525PT5S is powered by X-Torq® engine technology that delivers an excellent power-to-weight ratio. The automatic bar and chain oiler, toolless air filter access, and commercial-grade, 7-spline solid shaft all provide the performance and reliability you need to get the job done. For superior productivity and precision cutting, put a 525PT5S pole saw to work on your next pruning or Climbing job. (*Based on measurement with cutting equipment. Class defined as pro-grade petrol telescopic pole saws with engine displacement above 25cc.)
- Auto return stop switch – Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Intuitive controls – The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
- Telescopic tube – The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
- Magnesium clutch housing – Robust magnesium clutch housing for tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Rear impact guard – The rear-impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
- Chain lubrication – Adjustable, automatic chain lubrication.
- Air Purge – Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Efficient air filter – The efficient air filter provide less cost for service and less engine wear
- Stand alone starter – The stand alone starter makes it easy to change starter cord if needed.
- Metal skid plate – Durable metal skid plate protects the engine and fuel tank.
- X-Torq® engine – The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.36 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 17.25 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 395 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Recommended bar length, max: 12 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 10 in
- Oil tank volume: 0.3 US pint
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 15.4 lbs
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 158.3 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 89 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, collapsed: 6.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, collapsed: 5.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, extended: 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, extended: 6.7 m/s²