DESCRIPTIONHonda Generators Economy Series 4000 Watt EG4000CL Generator - The Honda EG4000CL is a portable open frame generator with a rated wattage of 3500 W and a starting wattage of 4000 W.
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance - The EG4000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- CO-MINDER: Advanced Carbon Monoxide Detection System - CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine - Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy to start, and incredibly rugged.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility - Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120-volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 14.8 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.) - Keeps you working, all day long.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert - Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Tough one-piece welded frame - Helps protect the generator.
- GFCI protection - The EG4000 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers - Protect the generator from being overloaded.