DESCRIPTIONVersatile SDS Max (TE-Y) demolition hammer for light-duty chiseling in concrete and masonry, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR). It can be used for chiseling on concrete and masonry walls, channeling on concrete and masonry, repairing concrete, enlarging breaches, and light chipping on concrete or masonry.
- High versatility for a wide range of chiseling applications
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity
- High robustness and long lifetime due to separate lubrication chambers
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite
- Optional DRS-B dust removal system collects up to 95% of dust