DESCRIPTION15 Amp 120 Volt 1 in. TE 2000-AVR Polygon Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker Kit with Trolley and 2 Chisels. - The Hilti TE 2000-AVR 15 Amp demolition jack hammer utilizes a brushless SR motor which eliminates the need for regular replacement of carbon brushes. The TE 2000-AVR is the perfect blend of power, ergonomics and weight. Weighing in at 33 lbs., it is easy to maneuver and transport throughout the jobsite and is ready for use in minutes thanks to the detachable cord and quick TE S-connection. With a t-handle design and exceptionally low 4.8 m/s2 vibration from Hilti's innovative sub-chassis AVR (Active Vibration Reduction) system, the TE 2000-AVR allows for efficient performance and maximum working comfort. Versatile, easy to operate, easy to transport and ready for use in minutes.
- Medium-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations
- Breaking work on concrete or other materials in basements and on patios in residential applications
- Breaking out channels for laying pipe in plumbing applications
- Removing concrete for rebar connections and utility connections
- Concrete demolition hammer for floor work with exceptionally low weight and low vibration.
- OSHA 1926.1153 Table 1 compliant when used with the TE DRS-B dust removal system and a Hilti dust cleaner
- Very low weight makes the tool easy to handle and maneuver in medium-duty concrete demolition jobs
- Versatile, easy to operate, easy to transport and ready for use in minutes
- Longer service intervals and prolonged lifespan thanks to the brushless, maintenance-free SR motor
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords.