This P2400 features 2x 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet and two 5V USB ports. Do you need more power? You can link two inverter generators with the optional connector kit. Briggs & Stratton petrol inverter generators are compact and easy to manoeuvre. While providing the power you need. These inverter generators are low maintenance, and ready for all your outdoor leisure needs.
- Safe for Sensitive Electronics - The inverter technology produces smoother power. This means you can safely recharge and power your sensitive electronics such as laptops, smartphones and gaming systems.
- Designed for Camping - The lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for camping and outdoor recreation.
- Quiet Power Technology - Automatically adjusts engine speed based on the items you're powering. Quiet Power Technology further reduces noise, fuel consumption and emissions.
- Quiet Portable Generator - At 58dB operating volume, this portable generator is quieter than a normal conversation. In other words, it blends into the background of social situations.
- Multiple Outlets for Your Power Needs - Two 230V household sockets, one 12V DC charging outlet, and two 5V USB port offer enough flexibility to power an extensive combination of lights, laptops, blenders, personal electronics and more.
- Easy Mobility - An H-handle design lets one person easily carry the light generator when needed. It also allows two people to conveniently share the load.
- Parallel Connector Port - A dedicated parallel outlet lets you connect two units together for even more power - perfect for RVs with air-conditioning units. Parallel connector kit is sold separately.
- CO Guard™ Carbon Monoxide Shutdown - Advanced Detection. Added Protection. This patent-pending technology shuts down your generator when harmful levels of carbon monoxide accumulate in the generator's operating area.