Tex Pneumatic Heavy Breaker – A solid body concept from a single cast reduces the need for bolts that might break. The anvil block has been refined to handle and deliver impact energy. But heavy tools and massive power means a lot of responsibility on our behalf. We are specially proud of HAPS (Hand Arm Protection System) that reduce vibration levels and allow up to seven times as much trigger time compared to a conventional breaker. Together with the slim polyurethane silencer that reduces noise by 75 percent.
- Balanced Performance – Great balance means high comfort and performance, without adding unnecessary weight.
- Solid Body – The one-piece housing means that your machine will last longer and need less maintenance.
- The First Blow – The Sofstart function is the breaking equivalent of a surgical tool. It makes the first blow a joy.
- Silence – The slim polyurethane silencer cuts noise by up to 75 percent. And it’s designed to stay out of sight.
- HAPS is More Business – The anti-vibration system HAPS means you will have seven times more trigger time than with a conventional machine.
- Smooth Breaking – To keep breaking smooth and effective, the piston turns on air cushions.
- Breaker type: Vibro-reduced
- Breaker Version: Silenced
- Shank Size (Hex): 28×160 mm – 1 1⁄8 x 61⁄4 inch
- Weight: 93 lb
- Length: 29 1/2 inch
- Air consumption: 85 cfm
- Impact Rate: 1110 blows/min
- Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-10): 4,2 m/s²
- Sound power level guaranteed, Lw (2000/14/EC): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level (ISO 11203): 99 Lp. dB(A)