- 7 Wheel design creates greater compaction than conventional 9 Wheel machines in its weight class because weight is dispersed between fewer tires.
- Centered operator seat position (allows excellent view for edge rolling from either side)
- Easily towed on a trailer behind a 1/2 ton pick-up when tanks are empty.
- Excellent maneuverability on small job sites.
- Can be used for base, asphalt, and chip seal rolling. Ideal for parking lots and driveway work.
- Simplistic design and construction allow for longer machine life and easier repair.
- All wheels oscillate independently allowing 100% surface contact at all times.
- Seams and steel drum roller marks are blended away by the machine's pneumatic tires creating a more professional-looking finished product.
- Consistent compaction across work surfaces helps eliminate potholes from occurring and causing costly warranty repairs.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.