Mechanic needed for in-shop construction equipment. Tampa Bay area largest independent rental company. This is a lead role that will be working independently. We are currently seeking for an experienced Mechanic for immediate hire. The position will require you to oversee the maintenance of a mixed fleet of heavy equipment and construction building tools. A combination of shop and field service work will be involved. The ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair diesel, gas, fuel, hydraulic, electrical, air brake, and mechanical systems is preferred. Excellent pay available for qualified candidate. All heavy duty diesel mechanics looking for a leadership position are encouraged to apply!
- Must have 5 years of mechanic experience with diesel equipment and heavy construction equipment.
- Must have experience with specialty equipment such as large-scale generators, pumps, HVAC or Oil & Gas equipment.
- Must have own mechanic’s tools.
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical systems.