The Billy Goat Outback Brush Cutter is designed and thoroughly tested to withstand an unexpected encounter with almost anything without breaking the blade or throwing a belt. It cuts a clear path through dense brush, grass and weeds over 8 feet tall, saplings up to 1.5 inches in diameter, and other problem vegetation at a rate of 2/3 acre per hour.
- Engine: Honda 13hp OHV
- Starter: Recoil
- Air Filter: Paper Cartridge
- Fuel Capacity: .75 gallon
- Drive System: 3-speed Transmission
- Drive Tires: 16” diameter ag tread
- Handles: 20 degree slopes
- Speeds: 3 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Ground Speeds: 1st – 1.79MPH / 2nd – 2.37 MPH / 3rd – 3.69 MPH / Reverse – 2.77 MPH
- Cutting width: 24″
- Overall Width: 27.5”
- Cut Height: Adjustable from 2-3/4” to 3-3/4”
- Weight: 278 lbs.