The Double Diaphragm (DD) series pump is one of our company’s signature pumps and is the first pump we began manufacturing. The Double Diaphragm has become a staple with site and utility contractors across the United States. The DD series pumps are unique because of the continuous run ability, very low fuel consumption, wide variety of dewatering applications and the ability to handle large solids with ease. The DD Series pumps have become a benchmark for diaphragm pumps. The DD series pumps are excellent for: Open pit dewatering, Kelly wells, pumping out manholes, cleaning cesspools and septic tanks, small sock-drain, and small well-point systems.
- Heavy duty constructed frame and pump components
- Designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Self-priming, dry running
- Large solid handling capability
- Easy access cleanouts
- Stainless valve seats
- Low maintenance
- High suction lift (28 ft.)
- Powder coated frame and pump body
- Self-contained 35.0 gallon fuel tank
- Construction: Pumping open pit dewatering, low volume bypass pumping, cleaning manholes, small dredge operations, and bentonite slurry transfer.
- Water Treatment: Pumping out neutralized sludge’s, cleaning cesspools, septic tanks, and sludge material.
- Industrial: Pumping out sludge’s, food processing pumping, bilge pumping, tank transfer, raw sewage and dirty water, cutting oils, water circulation, stringy and fibrous materials.