The HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump perfect for removing water from basement floors, window wells, other low areas. It resists corrosion, impact, stress, heat, and prevents overheating and damage. Makes moving the pump around an easy task.
- Body Construction: Thermoplastic
- Maximum Capacity: 2160 GHP (8160 LPH)
- Flow at 10′ Lift: 1620 GPH (6120 LPH)
- Discharge Size: 1¼” NPT (includes garden hose adapter)
- Voltage: 115v AC, 60 Hz
- Cord Length: 8′
- Maximum Water Temperature: 120°F (50°C)