The Super-Vee offers you a complete system for cleaning drain lines through 3” in diameter. With a variety of cables, cutters and accessories available, you have the right combination for any clogged drain problem. The Super-Vee is built to clear clogged drains for a decade or more. And our Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system is one reason why. It helps carry the weight of the drum, significantly reducing wear on the motor shaft bearing and extending the life of the tool. Of course the cables are Flexicore® – with an integral wire rope center. Nobody makes cables like General.
- Motor: All ball-bearing, double-insulated, reversible motor with variable speed control; 0 – 500 rpm.
- Drum: Heavy gauge stamped aluminum with inner drum to prevent cable tangling.
- Capacity: 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cable; 35 ft. of 3/8″ cable. All cables are left hand wound and reinforced with a wire rope center.
- Cutter Set: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4″ Side Cutter Blade, Flexible Arrow Head.
- Cable Cartridges: Light weight, impact resistant plastic.
- Slide Action Chuck: Grip shield moves back to engage cable, forward to release it. Automatically adjusts for different diameter cables.
- With a quick movement of the Grip Shield, you release or engage the cable – without the need for a chuck, and with automatic adjustment for different cable diameters. As a result, you get your cable into the line faster, pull it out faster, and have full control at all times. Because the Slide Action Chuck is linked to the Grip Shield, handling is easy and comfortable.
- Cartridge Refill To switch to a different diameter cable (or even connect two 3/8” cables together), you just loosen three screws, pull the front of the drum off the cable, and load another cartridge. Changing takes less than a minute and turns what could be a messy job into a clean one. The tough plastic cartridges are so inexpensive, you’ll probably want to store all of your cables in them.
- Heavy gauge wire is coiled around 49 strand wire rope and then heat treated. This cable has unequalled strength and the right amount of flexibility. It’s so tough, it has a one year warranty against defect or breakage.
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.