The STIHL HT75 long-Reach Pole Pruner is ideal for pruning, trimming and cutting high branches in commercial applications. Branches up to a height of approximately 5 m can be cut. Professional pole pruner with a low weight and easy to use. Great for cutting branches at a height of up to five metres.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to longer-term effects of blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL have therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system where by the oscillations from the machines engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles allowing for more comfortable and safer operation.
- Multi-function control handle: All controls for motor control are integrated in the multi-function handle. The operation of the device is easy and safe – the hand remains on the handle.
- Telescopic pole: With the practical telescope shaft, that can be fixed from 2.70m to 3.90m, you can easily reach branches up to a height of 5m without having to leave the ground.
- STIHL ElastoStart: STIHL ElastoStart reduces the shock caused by the compression of the engine during starting. The compression shock is taken away from the users joints and muscles through a spring or rubber element in the starter handle.
- Manual fuel pump (Purger Bulb): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting strokes required from a cold start.
- Rollomatic E, cutting length: 30cm
- Power output: 0.95/1.3 kW/bhp
- Displacement: 25.4cm³
- Weight: 7.3 kg
- Total Length (min) cm 2): 2.700
- Total Length (max) cm 2): 3.900
- Saw chain pitch: 3/8″P