The Billy Goat Outback Brush Cutter is designed and thoroughly tested to withstand an unexpected encounter with almost anything without breaking the blade or throwing a belt. The Billy Goat Outback Brush Cutter cuts a clear path through the densest brush, grass and weeds over 8 feet tall, saplings up to 1.5 inches in diameter, and other problem vegetation at the rate of 2/3 acre per hour. If the front brush card can push it over, the Outback Brush Cutter will cut.
- Billy Goat Model: BC2402 H
- Engine: Honda 13hp OHV
- Starter: Recoil
- Air Filter: Paper Cartridge
- Fuel Capacity: .75 gallon
- Drive System: 3-speed Transmission
- Drive Tires: 16” diameter ag tread
- Speeds: 3 Forward / 1 Reverse
- Ground Speeds: 1st – 1.79MPH / 2nd – 2.37 MPH / 3rd – 3.69 MPH / Reverse – 2.77 MPH
- Rear Cable Guard: Std.
- Hand Guards: Std.
- Blade Clutch: Noram blade, brake/clutch
- Cutting width: 24″
- Overall Width: 27.5”
- Cut Height: Adjustable from 2-3/4” to 3-3/4”
- Spindle Assembly: Buttressed in four directions to withstand the unexpected.
- Weight: BC2402H – 278 lbs.