Air Rover XL Series portable HVAC systems provide environmental stability for a wide range of spot cooling applications. Air Rover’s XL Series portable air conditioners can be deployed in a corner on the floor or mounted on a wall or ceiling. If preferred, the units can be positioned in a separate room with cold, filtered air ducted via floor, ceiling, or wall vent. Highly configurable and easily deployable, XL Series air conditioners provide a stable environment for computer equipment and significantly improve the comfort level in corporate office areas.
- Heavy duty 18 ga precision sheet metal cabinet
- Adjustable directional air nozzles.
- Programmable Thermostat (24Vac), unit- or wall-mounted. Can interface with building computer operation systems.
- Externally accessible servicing ports and sight glass
- Hinged condenser filter access door
- Heady duty industrial casters (all swivel, 2 with brakes)
- Powder coat finish (durable, scratch-resistant)
- Independent evaporator and condenser mo tors (high static, high volume)
- Removable, permanent washable condenser and evaporator filters
- Vacuum-formed internal drain pan with two drain openings on opposite corners. Unit shuts off if clogged.
- High quality coils (enhanced lanced aluminum finish, rifled copper tubing)
- Built-in condenser air intake and exhaust plenums
- Model: XL22AB
- Cooling Capacity BTU: 22,000
- *Optional Heating Capacity: NA
- Air Flow (CFM) Evap/Cond: 600/1200
- Operating Conditions: 55ºF – 105ºF
- Voltage – Phase: 115V • 1ø
- Supply Wire Size: #12
- Power (kw): 2.2
- Current (amps): 15.9
- Circuit Breaker Size (amps): 20
- NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-20
- Dimensions HxDxW (in): 46 x 30 x 34
- Weight (lbs): 357/421
- Humidity Removed at 60% RH (gal/hr): 1.5
- Drain Tank Capacity (gal): 5
- Intake & Exhaust Duct Flanges: Included
- Sound Level (db) with/without duct: 63/64
- Quantity of Nozzles: 2
- Fan Type – Evap/Cond: Direct Drive
- Refrigerant Charge (R22) oz: 54