The Prototek LF2000 is a digital locator for locating in cast iron and nonmetallic lines with 512 Hz frequency. A 3-step screen helps to pinpoint your transmitter and a 4th screen provides depth. The LCD includes an automatic backlight sensor to illuminate the screen when surrounding light is low. The handle vibrates and a red LED will light up each time you hit a key locating point.
A headphone jack is located on the handle for use with headphones in noisy surroundings. A 4-position switch helps you to navigate through the screens with ease. The LineFinder 2000 is sleek and easy to use with automatic depth calculator for accuracy within 10%.
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Dimensions: 32″ L x 8″ W x 4.5″ H
- Power: 6 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Depth Measurement: Standard U.S. Feet
- Frequency: 512 Hz
- Screen: LCD with automatic backlight
- Accessory: Phone jack for use with headphones
- Handle vibrates when you hit a locating point
- Automatically drops gain to keep optimal signal
- 4-position switch for screen navigation
- Low battery indicator
- Three step screens to pinpoint transmitter
- Fourth screen to provide depth
- Speaker clicks faster as you near the signal
* Prices are subject to change. Tax and other fees not shown in above price estimate.