Heavy-Duty, Dynamic Surfacer-Scarifier RT-3200. Tungsten Tip or tempered steel cutters mounted on shafts of a rapidly rotating drum are caused to strike or scrape the surface being treated to clean, prepare, roughen or restore the surface. The RT-3200 SURFACER/SCARIFIER is a real “Work-Horse”. The right equipment for a great variety of preparation jobs in construction, industry, municipalities, utilities, the maritime.
- Concrete Floors: Removal of Spillage.
- Factory Floors: Preparation of Underlay, Removing Caked Oil and Grime.
- Runways: Rubber and Stripe Removal.
- Bridges / Higways: Concrete Cleaning, Asphalt Roughening.
- Parking Lots: Removal of Thermoplastics.
- Dairy, Barns: Roughening, Grooving.
- Pools & Roofs: Stripping away old Coatings, Roof, Chipping, Roughening Slick Surface.
- Ships Decks: Deck Scaling.
- Working Width: 13″ (320 mm)
- Height: 40-44″ (980-1120 mm)
- Overall Length: 45″ (1125 mm)
- Overall Width: 18″ (450 mm)
- Weight: 375-400 lbs (365 Kgs)
- Grinding Depth: 1/4 to 1/2″ (6-12 mm)