The PT-50 uses patented Posi-Track™ suspended undercarriage technology that maximizes traction and flotation while giving operators the most comfortable ride possible. As a result, the machine’s 2812 kg (6,200 lb) operating weight is distributed down to only 24.1 kPa (3.5 pounds per square inch) of ground pressure. Its naturally-aspired 37.3 kW (50 horsepower) diesel engine provides smooth, reliable power. Operating the PT-50 is easy with pilot-operated joystick controls and a load-sensing hydraulic system that helps prevent engine stalls. Optional smooth Turf Tracks or Extreme Terrain Tracks with aggressive treads are also available.
- Mid-sized compact track loader with low ground pressure and excellent traction for working on soft, wet or sensitive surfaces. Also offers exceptional performance on firm, stable ground conditions.
- Easy operation with pilot-operated joystick controls and comfortable operator station.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics and quick coupler attach easily to a wide range of industry-standard attachments.
- Operating Weight: 6200lb (2812kg)
- Tipping Load: 3800lb (1724kg)
- Operating Capacity, 50% Tipping Load:
1900 lb (862 kg)
- Operating Capacity, 35% Tipping Load:
1330 lb (603 kg)
- Ground Pressure: 3.5psi (24.1 kPa)
- Gross Engine Power: 50hp (37.3 kW)