This is a single drum vibratory roller designed for compacting roads, streets, parking lots and pipe trenches. Due to the small size and exceptional maneuverability, this roller is also well suited for compaction on large building foundations and industrial construction sites. CA150 is available with smooth drum as well as padfot drum with or without drum drive.
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Type: Water cooled turbo Diesel with After Cooler
- Rated power: 60 Kw / 80 hp / 2,200 rpm
- Rated power (rating standard): SAE J1995
- Fuel tank capacity: 49 gal
- Driving: Axial piston pump with variable displacement. Axial piston motor with constant displacement. Radial piston motor with constant displacement (D, PD).
- Vibration: Axial piston pump with variable displacement. Axial piston motor (2) with variable displacement.
- Steering: Gear pump with constant displacement.
- Service brake:
Hydrostatic in forward and reverse lever.
- Parking/Emergency brake:
Failsafe multidisc brake in rear axle.
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 7,000 kg
- Module mass (front/rear): 3,500 kg/ 3,500 kg
- Max. Operating mass: 8,500 kg
- Speed range (Dual/TC/AS): 0 – 7,5
- Tyre size (8 ply): 14,9×24
- Theor. Gradeability: 40 %
- Vertical oscillation: ±9°
- Static linear load: 20.9 kg/cm
- Nominal amplitude (high/low):
1.7 mm/ 0.8 mm
- Vibration frequency (high/low amplitude):
31 Hz/ 43 Hz
- Centrifugal force (high/low amplitude):
114 kN/ 109 Kn