The PTS 4V self-priming centrifugal trash pump can move larger amounts of water for a variety of job sites. With the ability to pump up to 705 gpm (2667 l/min) and solids up to 2-inches (50 mm), this pump is ideal for dewatering excavations, utility vaults, mining work, swimming pools, lakes and barge holds or wherever there is unwanted water. With the radial flow design, quality components and built-in contractor friendly features, this trash pump has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming, centrifugal trash pumps.
- Durable impeller and volute, with ductile iron volute insert, provide a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Thread-on mixed flow impeller design produces higher volume and head for increased pump performance.
- Heavy duty frame with central lifting point and pneumatic tires combine pump and engine protection with easy transport.
- Mechanical seal runs in oil bath to reduce maintenance and protect seal in dry conditions.
- L x W x H: 36 x 34.5 x 34.5 in
- Diameter Suction and Discharge: 4 in
- Operating weight: 358 lb
- Discharge Head: 105 ft
- Pressure: 45.5 psi
- Flow rate: 689 US gpm
- Suction height Lift: 25 ft
- Solids diameter Max. Size: 2 in
- Engine / Motor Type: Air cooled Twin cylinder
- Engine / Motor Manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Displacement: 29.3 in³
- RPM / Speed Max. Engine: 3,600 rpm
- RPM / Speed Operating: 3,600 rpm
- Power Max. Rated: 16 hp
- Power Rating Specification: SAE J1995
- Engine Oil: 1.7 US qt
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Tank Capacity Fuel: 4.5 US gal
- Fuel Consumption: 1.28 US gal/h