Municipalities requiring a pump to clear city streets and public works projects can always find a use for a Multiquip centrifugal pump. Ideally suited for water transfer between holding tanks. This versatile centrifugal pump makes fast work of moving all types of clear water applications where there are limited solids (up to 10% of solids with a maximum solid size of 1/4 of the diameter of the pump ports).
- Perfect for large construction, municipal and agricultural jobs.
- Maximum pumping capacity of 425 gallons (1615 liters) per minute.
- Maximum Head of 100 feet (30 meters).
- Maximum lift of 25 feet (7.6 meters).
- Powerful 7.9HP Honda GX240 gasoline engine.
- Engine oil-alert to protect the engine in the case of low engine oil.
- Aluminum body with cast-iron fittings.
- Tubular Steel frame for transportation and pump protection.
- Cast Iron impeller and volute for abrasion resistance/long life.
- Suction x Discharge: 4 x 4 in (101 x 101 mm)
- Max. Water Capacity: 425 gpm (1615 lpm)
- Max. Lift: 25 ft (7.6 m)
- Max. Head: 100 ft (30 m)
- Max. Pressure: 43.3 psi (299 kPA)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 qt (6 L)
- Overall Length: 30 in (762 mm)
- Overall Width: 19 in (483 mm)
- Overall Height: 24.3 in (617 mm)
- Operating Weight: 145 lb (66 kg)