No matter how large or small the job, Wacker Neuson’s single-phase submersible pumps offer the versatility and durability contractors need for light dewatering on the job site. This comprehensive family of pumps offers big pump features for a small pump investment.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- L x W x H in 7.32 x 7.32 x 11.97
- L x W x H Shipping in 13.75 x 9.75 x 9
- Diameter Discharge in 2
- Operating weight lb 21
- Shipping weight lb 28
- Cable length ft 32
- Cable Size AWG 16
- Total head ft 39
- Discharge capacity US gpm 62.34
- Solids diameter in 0.236
- Engine / Motor type 60 Hz 1~
- Operating voltage 110 / 220
- Current Full Load A 6.1 / 3.0
- Current Start A 12.5 / 8.0
- at rpm rpm 3,270