The Ryan 554910A Lawnaire V Aerator 26.5″ offers easy steer technology and features a 4-cycle Honda GX120 Engine.This aerator is perfect for rentals and lawn care operators. With its durability and high performance, The Ryan Lawnaire V Aerator is the best unit on the market.
- Easy Steer Technology – Proven machine design that has been greatly enhanced.
- Redesigned Tines Assembly enables unit to be turned with tines in the ground, increasing productivity and reducing operator effort.
- Standard ¾”, austemper-hardened steel coring tines puts this durable machine out of the shop and out on the job.
- A full water drum provides improved traction and increases penetration depth in harder soils.
- Weights are easily and conveniently removable for easier lifting and quicker, less strenuous transportation.
- 4-hp gas engine.
- Up to 2-3/4 inch soil penetration.
- Split weights for hillside control.
- Easy to use, self-propelled lawn aerator ideal for equipment rentals.
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction.
- Lift grips.
- Use for core-type aeration on level ground or undulating terrain.
- Removable rear wheels for easy gate access.
- Engine Model:
4-cycle Honda GX120; recoil start; on/off switch.
- Displacement: 7.2 cu in. (118 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal (2 L)
- Oil Capacity: 0.59 qt (0.56 L)
- Clutch: Belt Tightener
- Primary Drive: Single #40 nickel-plated chain
- Aerating Width: 26.5 in. (673 mm)
- Coring Depth: up to 2.75 in (70 mm)
- Core Diameter: 0.75 in. (19 mm)
- Aeration Pattern:
3.75 in. x 7 in. (95 mm x 178 mm)
- Holes per Square Feet: Up to 9
Aerates up to 45,000 sq ft/hr (4,181 m2 /hr)
- Tines: Hollow, austemper-hardened steel; coring type tines; 30 tines per aerator
- Tires: (2) 8 x 2.25 semi-pneumatic w/ball bearings – removable