Whether you’re pruning low-hanging branches or trimming up high, cutting performance is key. The gasoline-powered STIHL HT 101 allows you to quickly adjust between 7’6” and 11’6” shaft lengths to bring down those hard-to-reach branches. Even at full extension, this pruner is easy to control and feels well-balanced in hand. If your job demands height versatility, this pruner delivers a great price-to-performance ratio. And if you have a great deal of pruning to do, take a look at our HT Carrier System, designed to transfer the weight from your arms to your shoulders. Reach branches up to 16’ above ground with this telescoping pole pruner.
- Anti-vibration system: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides for a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-function control handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 31.4cc (1.9 cu.in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight (with cutting attachment):
- Shaft Length: 7’6″ to 11’6″
- Fuel Capacity: 530cc (18.0 oz)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz)
- Oilomatic Chain/Guide Bar Size:
3/8″ PMM3, 12″Bar
- Power Source: Gas