The GPi 1700 inverter generator is portable enough for one person carry by the convenient suitcase handle. It offers portable power for commercial and residential use. Through the inverter technology, this unit offers the same clean AC power that is provided by a standard household outlet, making it ideal for powering small tools and sensitive electronics.
- Inverter technology allows for variable engine speed that automatically adjusts to the power needs of the connected equipment, reducing operating costs and extending time between refueling.
- Integrated flywheel and generator design results in compact, lightweight unit that is quiet and fuel efficient.
- High surge capacity provides for output as high as 120% over rated power for up to 20 seconds.
- GFCI protected 110V duplex outlet for personal protection.
- Industrial grade overhead cam engine for optimal performance and longevity.
- Electrical power (Max.) 1,650 W
- Electrical power (Continuous) 1,350 W
- Voltage 120 V
- Current AC (Continuous) 11.3 A
- Circuit breaker DC 10 A
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Power factor 1 cos Φ 1~
- Receptacles AC 1 NEMA 5-20R
- Receptacles DC +/- Terminals
- Generator insulation (class) B
- L x W x H 3 x 11.6 x 17.5 in
- L x W x H Shipping 22.4 x 14.6 x 20.1 in
- Weight Dry 45.2 lb
- Operating weight 52 lb
- Shipping weight 55 lb
- Engine / Motor manufacturer Robin
- Engine / Motor EH09-2
- Fuel type Gasoline
- Cylinder 1
- Displacement 23 in³
- Operating performance 82 hp
- RPM / speed 4,200 rpm
- Power Rating Specification SAE J1349
- Fuel consumption 26 US gal/h
- Tank capacity Gasoline 1.06 US gal
- Tank capacity Oil 0.42 US qt
- Runtime 4 h
- Starting device Recoil