Trailer-mounted light towers feature a compact, narrow body design for cost-effective-transport and storage. A 30-foot adjustable-tower rotates 360-degrees for optimum lighting flexibility. Quiet operation, the quietest in its class with sound levels as low as 67 dB(A) at 23feet, offers maximum versatility for almost any application. These units are ideally suited for illuminating general job sites, site prep, concrete pours, specialty events, parking lots, road work and bridge work.
- Elliptical light fixtures – offer diffused and even illumination without glare. Lights can be manually adjusted without tools for added convenience.
- Lockable, impact resistant plastic doors – are rust and dent proof. Full-length doors also provide maximum accessibility for easy servicing.
- Four-point jack stands – provide for easy leveling, stability on uneven terrain and superior wind stability.
- Mast-mounted base – winch can be cranked while the operator is standing (eliminates bending) for improved ergonomics and easy operation. Some models feature dual power winches for quick set-up.
- Stamped, one piece, 10-gauge steel skid tub – provides superior strength and full protection from ground debris.
- Large capacity fuel tank – allows for up to 68 hours of continuous lighting/run time.
- Fully equipped highway-ready trailer – offers a 2-inch ball hitch, 13-inch tires, four tie-downs, DOT lighting, VIN number and chains.
- Reliable 1800-rpm diesel engine – features glow plug preheat system for long service life and easier cold weather starting.
- Control panel – features an elapsed hour meter and a convenient 120V GFCI receptacle with circuit breakers for additional power
- Illuminating Coverage at 5 fc (54 lix)ft2: 12,960
- Lamp Type: Metal Halide
- Mast Height: 30ft
- L x W x H in: 180.4 x 59.3 x 73.2
- Sound Level (LwA) at 23ft (7m) db(A): 68
- Power: 6kW
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Voltage: 120V
- Power Factor cos Φ 1~: 1
- Voltage control %: 6
- Idle to full load %: 10
- Engine / Motor type: Liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel engine.
- Generator model: Brushless
- Generator insulation (class): H
- RPM / speed rpm: 1,800
- Displacement in³: 67
- Operating performance hp: 15.3
- at rpm: 1,800
- Rated performance: ISO 3,046 IFN
- Tank capacity US gal: 32.5
- Fuel consumption US gal/h: 0.44