Bostitch® manufactures over 2000 types of fasteners. Each fastener is engineered for optimal performance in Bostitch® tools, and for exceeding the performance expectations of our customers. Our goal is to continually increase efficiency, productivity and quality, and to ensure building code compliance through the ICC ESR 2020, ICC ESR 1539 and ICC ER 5426 reports. Our team of engineers leads the industry in innovation and design. Utilizing our advanced laboratory, our team of engineers conducts environmental testing to study the effects of storm forces and other weather conditions, withdrawal testing to evaluate new coatings, penetration testing to evaluate drive characteristics, and development testing to optimize withdrawal, shear and pull-through performance.
- Brand Name: BOSTITCH
- Air Inlet Size (in): 0.25
- Assembled Weight (lbs): 6
- Collation: Adhesive
- Color / Finish: Bostitch Gold and Black
- Crown Size Range: 1 In.
- Depth Control: Adjustable
- Fastener Format: Strip
- Fastener Length Range: 1/2 In. -2 In.
- Fasteners Used: 1 In. Crown Staples
- Height (in): 4.25
- Length (in): 17.12
- Nailer / Stapler Design: Stapler
- Nailer / Stapler Power: Pneumatic
- Net Tool Weight (lbs): 6.0
- Operating Pressure: 70-120
- Powered Tool Power Source: Pneumatic
- Soft Grip: Yes