Whether it’s general construction, steel erection, masonry or general applications, the strongest and highest reaching Lull model 1044C-54 Series II telehandler can meet the challenge. And even with a 10,000 lb capacity and 54 ft of lift height, the model 1044C-54 Series II still delivers faster and easier load placement with the exclusive horizontal load placement system.
- Rated Capacity: 10,000 lb (4,536 kg)
- Maximum Lift Height: 54 ft (16.5 m)
- Frame Leveling: 10 degrees
- Lift Speed (boom retracted, no load):
Up: 15.6 sec
Down: 14.6 sec
- Boom Speed (no load) Extend: 15.2 sec / Retract: 11.3 sec
- Travel Speed Forward: 22 mph (35 kmph) max.
- Drawbar Pull (loaded): 21,700 lb (9,843 kg)
- Operating Weight Without Carriage and Forks:
31,350 lb (14,220 kg)
- Forward Reach: 45 ft (13.7 m)
- Horizontal Load Placement: 80 in. (2.0 m)
4-speed forward and 3-speed reverse.
Full-time planetary 4-wheel drive.
Oscillating rear axle with stabil-TRAK™ system.
- Service Brakes:
Hydraulically actuated inboard wet disc brakes.
- Parking Brakes:
Spring applied hydraulic release brake with
transmission declutch feature.
Standard: Hydro fill 14.00 x 24 – 12 ply