The RT-3200 Surfacer / Scarifier is a real “Work-Horse”. The right equipment for a great variety of preparation jobs in construction, industry, municipalities, utilities, the maritime. Tungsten Tip or tempered steel cutters mounted on shafts of a rapidly rotating drum are caused to strike or scrape the surface being treated to clean, prepare, roughen or restore the surface.
- Concrete Floors: removal of spillage.
- Factory Floors: preparation of underlay, removing caked oil and grime.
- Runways: rubber and stripe removal.
- Bridges/Highways: concrete cleaning, asphalt roughening.
- Parking Lots: removal of thermoplastics.
- Dairy, Barns: roughening, grooving.
- Pools, Roofs: stripping away old coatings, roof, chipping, roughening slick surfaces.
- Ships Decks: deck scaling.
- Working Width: 40-44″ (980-1120 mm)
- Height: 45″ (1125 mm)
- Overall Length: 18″ (450mm)
- Overall Width: 1/4 to 1/2″ (6-12 mm)
- Weight: 375-400 lbs (365 Kgs)
- Grinding Depth: 13″ (320 mm)