The 3503 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available on the market today in this class. This 3.5-ton excavator is available in a canopy or full cab version, each with a choice of short and long dipperstick. Powered by the economical Yanmar 4-cylinder diesel engine, the 3503 track excavator offers rubber track, dozer blade and boom mounted working light all standard. The X-shaped undercarriage provides for greater lifting power and stability. Dipper stick mounted auxiliary hydraulic connection for two directions of motion and a control pattern change system.
- Conventional style excavator and powerful 4 cylinder engine for maximum digging performance
- Large engine cover and movable rear bumpers offer quick access to the engine compartment for easy serviceability.
- Adjustable armrests and seat provide the operator with an ergonomic and comfortable working environment.
- Unit equipped with pattern control selector valve for versatility and ease of use.
- Standard boom mounted working light for optimum working conditions.
- Shipping weight min. 7,551 lb
- Operating weight min. 7,937 lb
- Biting force max. 4,939 lbf
- Breakaway force max. 8,374 lbf
- Digging depth 127 in
- Dumping height max. 143 in
- Digging radius 207 in
- L x W x H: 204 x 64 x 95 in
- Duty pump: Double variable and gear pump
- Flow rate: 30 US gpm
- Operating pressure for working: 3,481 psi
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 2,901 psi
- RPM / speed Superstructure: 2 rpm
- Hydraulic oil tank: 53 US qt
- Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 95 dB(A)
- Cabin – Specified Sound Pressure Level
LpA acc. to ISO 6394: 74 dB(A)
- Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine / Motor type: 4TNV88
- Engine / Motor:
Water-cooled 4-cylinder diesel engine
- Displacement: 134 in³
- RPM / speed: 2,000 rpm
- Engine performance acc. to ISO: 32.2 hp
- Battery: 71 Ah
- Tank capacity: 55 US qt
- Travel speed max.: 4 mph
- Gradeability: 58 %
- Chain width: 8 in
- Ground clearance: 11 in
- Width: 7794 in
- Height: 1417 in
- Stroke max. lifting height levelling blade above ground level: 16.1417 in
- Stroke max. scraping depth of levelling blade below ground level: 19.2913 in