The Wacker Neuson Zero Tails feel at home where other machines get into a tight spot. The compact zero tails inspire with their power, agility and superior comfort, thanks to their side-mounted engine and tail-end tanks. The Wacker Neuson 28Z3 VDS combines the performance of a conventional track excavator, the maneuverability of a zero
tailswing machine and the amazing productivity of Wacker Neuson’s Vertical Digging System.
- No tail swing and compact dimensions with laterally positioned engine and the valve control block, fuel tank and hydraulics oil tank in the rear.
- Spacious driver’s cab with large door: Everything is designed for optimum practical advantage and working conditions.
- Comprehensive standard equipment and various individual options for additional facilities: Standard double-action auxiliary hydraulic system and an added depressurized return line for the operation of the hydraulic hammer.
- The transport pro: Weighing less than 2.7 t in total the machine can be transported on a passenger car trailer (subject to national restrictions), thus opening up additional areas of operation.
- Shipping weight min.: 2,575 kg
- Operating weight min.2,735 kg
- Biting force max. (ISO 6015)4 kN
- Breakaway force max. (ISO 6015) 5 kN
- Digging depth2,544 mm
- Dumping height max. 2,840 mm
- Digging radius4,613 mm
- L x W x H4,255 x 1,570 x 2,408 mm
- Duty pump: Double variable- & two-gear pump
- Flow rate: 4 l/min
- Operating pressure for working: 225 bar
- Operating pressure Slewing gear: 206 bar
- Hydraulic oil tank: 5 l
- Sound Level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC: 93dB(A)
- Manufacturer / Model: Yanmar
- Model: 3TNV76
Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Rated Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Displacement: 1,115 cm3
- Engine Performance acc. to ISO: 15.2 kW
- Battery: 44Ah
- Tank Capacity: 35.2 I
- Travel speed max.:8 km/h
- Gradeability:58 %
- Chain width:300 mm
- Ground clearance: 277 mm