The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD100M pump offers flow rates to 1000 US GPM (230 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 1.8 in (45 mm) in diameter. The CD100M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids handling, dry running and portability make the CD100M the perfect choice for construction site dewatering or process water applications.
- Simple maintenance normally limited to checking fluid levels.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming compressor mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as bare shaft pumpend.
- Extensive application flexibility. It will handle sewage, slurries and liquids with solids up to 2″ in diameter.
- Continuously operated Godwin venturi air ejector priming device requiring no form of periodic adjustment or control.
- Also available in a Critically Silenced unit which drastically reduce noise levels of the pump.
- Dry-running heavy duty mechanical seal with abrasion-resistant interfaces.
- Standard engine Yanmar 3TNV88. Also avaliable with Caterpillar C1.5T.
- The volute & suction cover are made from cast iron bs1452:1990 grade 220 and the impeller is made from cast steel bs3100 a5 hardness to 200 hb brinell.
- Suction Connection: 4″
- Delivery Connection: 4″
- Max Capacity: 1013 USGPM
- Max Head: 124″ (38m)
- Max Solids Handling: 2″ (45mm)
- Max Impeller Diameter: 9″ (230mm)
- Max Operating Temp: 176F (80C)
- Max Working Pressure: 55.1psi (3.8 bar)
- Max Suction Pressure: 39.9 psi (2.8 bar)
- Max Casing Pressure: 82.7 psi (5.7 bar)
- Max Operating Speed: 220rpm