The electromagnetic variable speed adjustable base features solid state electronic switching and an 11in. drill travel. Adjustable position on this base makes lining up the bit easier and faster.
- For use on any flat ferrous material, 1/2in. and thicker
- 120 Volt AC; 12.5 Amp max. rating
- Solid state electronic switching
- Motor/magnet lockout prevents de-mag during operation
- Feedback speed control
- Computer-controlled reverse
- Full wave holding power
- Adjustable to 3/4in. in direction of base length (front-to-back) and 20° right or left of center
- Voltage: 120
- Amps: 12.5
- Dimensions L x W x H (In): 11 x 4 1/4 x 17 1/4
- Tool Weight (lbs): 49
- Drill Travel: 11 in.
- Adjustable Base: Yes
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Cord Type: 9 ft.
- Fixed Construction Type: Grounded